Adult Early Bird £75 each
Full Adult Ticket £90 each
Teens; 12-16years £50 each
Children (under 12) FREE
Car Parking £20 each
Motor Cycle Parking £10 each
Caravan/Campervan £35 each
Order Booking Fee£10 each
Payment Instructions for BACS
Account details as supplied on the form or by email. IMPORTANT – Please use a reference of your surname and postcode.
Payment Instructions for Cheques
You must write your surname and full address on the back and attach it to your booking form. Cheques should be made payable to “The 2011 Green Gathering”
If your payment is not received within 10 days of the date of this order your order will be cancelled.
Your tickets will be sent by post to the land address on your SAE AFTER 31st May 2011.
TICKETS CANNOT BE EXCHANGED, REFUNDED OR
REPLACED AFTER PURCHASE EXCEPT AT DIRECTORS’
DISCRETION AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO A CANCELLATION
FEE. THE BOOKING FEE IS NONRETURNABLE.
Queries regarding your order should be sent firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone the Ticket Information Line 0117 230 5500.
Terms and Conditions apply
Event opens to public for camping from 12 noon Thursday 28 July 2011 to 12 noon Monday 1st August 2011.
- TICKETS are available to buy in advance only and on a strictly first come first served basis. Tickets are only validif the stub is attached.
- Early Birds. There are a very limited number of early bird tickets which are available on a strictly first come first served basis. Concessionary tickets will not be available this year.
- Adults Ticket purchases are restricted to a maximum of 6 adult tickets per person. Any person aged 16 or over on the 1st July 2011 will require an adult ticket.
- Teens (12-16)Any person aged 12 to 15 on 1st July 2011 must buy a Teen ticket. Only a limited number of teen tickets are available for purchase. Up to 3 teens/kids are allowed per adult ticket (eg 2 kids plus one teen per adult).
- Children (under 12)Children tickets are free. All children under the age of 12 on 1st July 2011 must have a kids ticket. Up to 3 kids/teens are allowed per adult ticket. You are responsible for children at all times.
- PARKING We would prefer you to come by public transport and reduce our carbon footprint – we will be providing a bus service from the local train station direct to the site. If you are unable to use public transport please ensure you car share and your car is full. More information about transport choices will be provided with your ticket or on the website.
- Cars All cars require a Car Park Pass unless they are simply dropping off passengers at the gate and then leaving the site. Cars parked in the on site car park must display a Car Park Pass.
- Motor Cycles will be parked in a special area of the on site car park and must display a Motor Cycle Parking pass.
- GAMA Vehicle passes are available free of charge to wheelchair users and others with a severe mobility impairment. Proof of entitlement is required in the form of a photocopy of Blue Badge or evidence of high rate mobility living allowance. Campers with disabilities and their families can be accommodated in an area with appropriate facilities. Those campers in receipt of the Higher Rate DLA will be entitled to have ONE free PA/Carer pass. Those in receipt of the middle rate DLA will be assessed on a discretionary basis. Please call Ticket Info Line 0117 230 5500
- Live In/Camperpasses are only available for genuine camper vans and live-in vehicles. Please state Vehicle Reg No and length in metres in the space provided. For fire safety reasons, no more than one small tent or awning per vehicle will be allowed in the camper van area. All Live In/Camper Vans must display a Live In/Camper vehicle pass.
- Caravan All towed caravans will be required to buy a Car Park Pass AND a Caravan Pass. This also applies to trailer tents with gas bottles. All small car trailers will only require a Car Park Pass.
- ORDER BOOKING FEE of £10 is per order and NOT per ticket and applies to all orders.
- Only persons aged 18 or over are permitted to purchase tickets.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or replaced after purchase except at the directors’ discretion and may be subject to a cancellation fee. The booking fee is nonrefundable.
- Payment is required within 10 days of the date of placing your order or your order will be cancelled. You may pay by BACS or by cheque. We are not accepting payment by credit or debit cards.Queries regarding your order should be sent email@example.com phone the Ticket Information Line 0117 230 5500.